Sunday, December 27, 2009

Would be able to use a paintball co2 tank with my air brush?

i bought a new air brush kit (I am just staring out) , but it didn't come with the air compressor. i was looking at some, but i am kinda on a budget.Would be able to use a paintball co2 tank with my air brush?
An airbrush requires a constant pressure (by using a regulator) of about 18 to 24psi. C02 cannister won't do that.





You can purchase a regulator (about 40 bucks) and chuck to fit a tire 3 bucks), then have the tire filled for free at the gas station. I'm not kidding!Would be able to use a paintball co2 tank with my air brush?
No you can not, you need constant pressure for air brush.
Personly i think it is better just to drop the $100 and get a compressor. here is a link that should help you decide.





http://www.airbrushtalk.com/abtv5n2.htm





anthony pittarelli

No comments:

Post a Comment