Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Has anyone ever gotten a brush stuck in their hair?

I have and it was one of those curling brushes and it was tangled in my hair!!! It got out and a big chunk of hair with it, but my hair is so think it wasn't even noticeable. Has anything similar happened to you?Has anyone ever gotten a brush stuck in their hair?
Fellow sims 2 addict, OMG yes!!! One time I spent an hour trying to get a fat, round brush out of my head. One wrong move of the wrist and I was caught. It was so frustrating I swore off the brush afterwards. What a traumatic event!Has anyone ever gotten a brush stuck in their hair?
lol hellz ya I have the same brush and it got stuck I pulled and it kind of hurt I had to get my dad to get it out lol and yeah hair came out!!
yes it used to happen all the time but since i got it thinned out it has'nt happened
omgsh yea!! i felt lk sucha retard it was lk 2am and i was dead tired so i went to sleep and i got up it was a bit loose so i pulled it out * it hurt lk hell* but it was out and only lk a few stands were out not a huge chunk
yes and my mom was the one that got it stuck and out through PRAYER!
yes, it was quite embarassing, had to call my husband, i was trying to roll it for a curl
YES! About five years ago I had really long hair and that happened to me. It was so painful and embarrassing. When that happens its actually because your not using the brush correctly. Your twisting too much hair into it at once. So, when it tangles up your brush gets stuck. I suggest going at a slower pace when brushing your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment