Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do u wear rubber gloves when cleaning the toilet or do u use the bog brush?

?Do u wear rubber gloves when cleaning the toilet or do u use the bog brush?
i never take gloves, only the brush and a bit of cleaning agent of courseDo u wear rubber gloves when cleaning the toilet or do u use the bog brush?
Both.


I wear gloves, and use the brush. I don't use the brush for cleaning outside the bowl, I use a rag for that (a separate rag that doesn't get used for cleaning anything but the john.)
I use the bog brush to clean the pan immediately it needs it, but for the weekly clean, it's the latex gloves. As you know.
Oh well if it is a heavy/ thorough cleaning then I will surely wear rubber gloves to clean the entire toilet.


Maybe you can give me a hand to clean the toilet sometimes. lol





Have a nice day!
I use both. I wear Playtex pink rubber gloves for cleaning the entire bathroom AND I use a dogbrush for cleaning the toilet (a disgusting job!)
i find electric toothbrushes for the outside work best because they target small spots. however for the inside i suggest wearing gloves and using the bog brush
I use a brush I only use gloves for dishes!
I use bleach and let it sit...but gloves to clean the outside tank
both... i always wear rubber gloves with all cleaning as i have long nails to protect
i wear gloves
both!

No comments:

Post a Comment