Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where can i buy a make up brush cleaner?

And I want one that's not expensive.Where can i buy a make up brush cleaner?
I am a makeup artist and what I use is baby shampoo from the dollar store. It is safe and gentle for your brushes. I have very sensitive skin and this works best for me. Another quick and easy way to wash brushes is to wash with a bar of Dove soap right after you use them. I grab the bar and under the water I swirl the brush on it until the water runs clean. I lay the brushes to dry while I am at work and when I come back the brushes are all dry. The soap is not damaged or full of color and the brushes are clean and ready for the next use.Where can i buy a make up brush cleaner?
You don't really need to buy a make-up brush cleaner. I honestly think they're just too overpriced and pointless. You can always use a clarifying shampoo. It works just as well, if not even better. Pantene makes a really good shampoo. I forget what it says on the bottle, but it is in a clear blue-ish bottle.
mac and sephora will be expensive.


try target or CVS





you can also clean them yourself. put a bit of soap in your hand and put a couple of drops of water on it and then swirl your brush in it. then rinse it off. and they say your suppose to let it dry naturally, but i use a towel till its just damp then i let it dry.





goodluck =)
i just use any left over shampoo to clean my brush its much cheaper and plus also saves my left over shampoo from wasting
you can clean your brushes with baby shampoo thats what i do and its so cheap
sephora in the mall at crabtree that have a whole section.or mac but sephora is a little cheaper..
MAC has the best one for $13 but it does last long with big bottle.
Sephora Or Ulta might have them
I find that shampoo works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment