Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you brush your teeth before or after eating?

I have always brushed my teeth after I finish eating to get any crumbs or food left in my teeth and that way they can stay fresh the rest of the work day. All my relatives do it this way. A couple of days ago somebody treated me like I was crazy. She said first you brush then you eat to protect your teeth. Which way is correct?Do you brush your teeth before or after eating?
well your food is going to taste gross if you brush before u eat...I brush AFTER I eat...it just makes more since...even though brushing them b4 u eat might be the correct wayDo you brush your teeth before or after eating?
before and after.





First thing in the morning so that is basically before every meal of the day and then after.
ive pretty much always brushed after, to get they yuck leftovers out.
You brush afterwards. But dont brush after every meal or snack so you dont damage them. To much brushing is bad too.
I brush my teeth and floss after I eat, in the morning and after I go to bed.
brush and floss after eating and before going to bed.
after
i brush after so my food doesn't taste sour

No comments:

Post a Comment