Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I convince my co-workers to brush their teeth after lunch ?

I am almost the one to go to the restroom after lunch to brush my teeth !How can I convince my co-workers to brush their teeth after lunch ?
I dont know. maybe make it more noticeable that you do it. I dont know honestly.How can I convince my co-workers to brush their teeth after lunch ?
You can't convince them to do anything unfortunately some people don't have the time to brush after every meal. Some people don't like the taste of toothpaste in their mouths after lunch. If you are that serious about this endeavor then i suggest getting them all finger toothbrushes or miniature mouthwashes and toothpaste, that way it's up to them whether or not they choose to do it is another story at least having the tools provided may be more encouragement. and also whatever you do don't get righteous on them telling that it's imperative and stuff like that... more people are just likely to get pissed off then listen to you if you handle it that way.
People don't really have to brush their teeth after lunch. You can chew a piece of gum that do the same thing as brushing. We all are adults. Most people don't brush which is a great practice to get into. I think that you should continue to keep brushing and maybe you will have a partner before the year is out. We as humans are lazy and don't want to take time out to take care of ourselves. Don't push it, there are other people out there who brush after Lunch, snack, dinner, before bed, waking, before sex, after drinking in the club etc. So you see some people are worst. (smile).
Why do you feel that it is your quest to make other people brush their teeth? That is just silly. Why are you worried about them brushing their teeth? If someone else's teeth is that big of a deal to you, you really need to find a hobby.
try buying those little finger pads for cleaning teeth and show someone what its for (close friend) Idea should catch on for others =if not at least you gave it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment