Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where can I buy a good eyeliner brush in the UK?

For applying gel eyeliner. :] And for how much? I was thinking maybe a flat brush? I'm about to look at some MAC brushes, though I think they're abit expensive for me.Where can I buy a good eyeliner brush in the UK?
Try Ebay for your MAC brushes, sometimes a bargain can be had! I like the Ruby %26amp; Millie brushes. They come out well in reviews %26amp; are mid-priced. I love their eye smudger %26amp; eyeliner brush :DWhere can I buy a good eyeliner brush in the UK?
Erm, if you go to one of the larger boots stores they have like 30+ different brands in store. Most will do good brushes. If you want something a bit cheaper, maybe try No. 7, 17, Ruby %26amp; Millie etc.


Even superdrug do a range of brushes. Esentially you will get what you pay for, but a cheap version will do the job.





But you really cant beat MAC im a recent devotee. I want one of their foundation brushes but WOW they are expensive. Ive already spent about 拢80 on MAC in the past month :D
MAC is always worth it, I got bought a slanted blusher brush from there for Christmas and it was 拢25 pounds! I was like thats far too expensive! But is actually worth the money! Its amazing and it spreads the blush so god damn evenly! I love it! Trust me hun you get what you pay for! x
You can check this site. They have some





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/eyeliner%2鈥?/a>
I got a benefit one off ebay for 拢4 and its the best. The orginal price is like 拢12.
boots

No comments:

Post a Comment