Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do women prefer, Buzz cuts, Brush cuts, average length ,or long hair on Men.I suit all of them incredibly?

I currently have the Marine Buzz cut which is about a 2-3 sometimes I get a one. I am just curious to know what most women like if the Man suits all hairstyles considering not everyone suits certain hairstyles.What do women prefer, Buzz cuts, Brush cuts, average length ,or long hair on Men.I suit all of them incredibly?
Medium Hair, About A 5 on the shaver, Looks Loosh!What do women prefer, Buzz cuts, Brush cuts, average length ,or long hair on Men.I suit all of them incredibly?
I prefer a brush cut and buzzcut. I don't know many women who like long hair.(actually i dont know any women that like long hair on a dude)
well it usually matters the guy. but if the mn suits all hair styles i personally like surfer hair/ longer with side bangs
average to long length


heck yeahh :)
I love love love long hair on a guy (as long as he isn't balding and keeps it trimmed neatly) :)
any really as long as its clean! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment