Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Should I brush my teeth or just wash it with plain water during night when drinking water ?

hello friends,





Actually my question is very simple. I am 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Now-a-days i am very thristy even during night . my question is should I brush my teeth before drinking water during mid night or it is enough to wash it with plain water ?





IS those bacteria will harm my baby ? I usually brush teeth in the morning and night before i go to bed.Should I brush my teeth or just wash it with plain water during night when drinking water ?
brush your teeth as normal





Godbless xShould I brush my teeth or just wash it with plain water during night when drinking water ?
If you are just drinking water you don't need to brush again...brush your teeth when you normally would. Do you really not get oral hygiene? If you were drinking juice, you might consider brushing afterwards, but that is only for the sugars, it doesn't affect your baby...
Fist off congrats on the baby to be. You should continue to brush as normal. Stop using salt during pregnancy. Drink when every your body needs it. You need more water now.
you dont need to brush your teeth any more than usual while pregnant..drinking water in the middle of the night without brushing wont hurt the baby or you =]
girl brush your teeth. dont wanna have halitosis. it wont harm the baby. i hope you dont swallow toothpaste. hahaha
Brushing your teeth does no hard at all to the baby so brush away whenever you usually do.
IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH.
no water wont hurt you teeth if it sit on it. you dont hsve to brush after drinking water
Brush whenever you feel like.
You need to brush your teeth. Wow. What a question.
theres no reason to stop brushing your teeth..

No comments:

Post a Comment