Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Have a Hell Of a toothache i dont really brush my teeth as my memory is really bad?

I HAve the worst tooth ache i dont really brush my teeth as i have a bad memory...and i have never really got into a rutein and ive never really been to a dentist....i have no anti biotics and i need something that will take it away quickly and something you can find around the house





Please Help!I Have a Hell Of a toothache i dont really brush my teeth as my memory is really bad?
I have had success with maximum strength ora-gel, and then always brush with Sensodyne.I Have a Hell Of a toothache i dont really brush my teeth as my memory is really bad?
1. brush your teeth it will help remove any foods or plaque that may be irritating the tooth.





2. rinse you mouth with warm salt-water. (just add table salt to water until the water is cloudy).





3. then put Dr. Tishner's anticeptic on a cottonball and press it on the infected tooth.





The pain usually goes away for a day or 2. But if it does not then that means you have an abcess and you must get antibotics and have the toothe pulled.





How this helps.
Oragel.





You should really take better care of your teeth. Brushing them should come as naturally as breathing.





Get into a routine! Brush them at least twice a day!





Do you not get tired of that scuzzy feeling? My grandmother always said it was like having moss on your teeth.
grab a shot of whiskey and sip enuff to hold in your cheek over the sore tooth..... then get the OraGel.. and call a dentist!!... it's only going to get worse!!!....(you, my friend, are SOL.... it's a holiday weekend.... look for an emergency dentist!!!)
It'll all be over soon. As my dentist says, you only have to brush the teeth you want to keep.





I personally don't recommend rutein-- it has some undesireable side effects.
A clove of garlic. Cut it in 1/2 and lay it on your gum. It will draw out any infection.
brush them then floss then take ur butt to a dentist asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment