Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many times do you brush in a week?

and be honest about it.





i know there are people out there that brush like once a week.





be truthful i dont judge.How many times do you brush in a week?
I only brush in the mornings, so 7 times a week.. unless I don't have time cuz I woke up late for school or something.. but I usually brush once a day :)How many times do you brush in a week?
lol. as if we'd care what soe ranomd on yahoo thinks anyway. but no. i brush twice a day so thats 14 times a week but in the rare case that i eat a sticky lolly or something and i just feel the plaque. then i brush. and fo some reason (and i just then asked a question about this. you'll see it soon) my teeth hurt when i exercise so i brush when i get back form that to cause it feels bad.
what do u mean brush?


liek brushing your teeth?


I bursh about 2 times a day..


One, when i get up,


Two, when i go to sleep.


and if i have to, ill bursh after i eat.
hayy [:


well i brush like maybe 2-3 or sometimes


when i feel very ';clean'; even 4 times a day


so a total of 14, 21 or 28 times a week


gotta have them pearly whites :D
Hm...I usually brush twice a day every day in the week. Unless I'm REALLY tired before I go to sleep. Then I don't. But then I'll make sure to brush better in the morning! :D
i brush 1 time when i wake up right after i eat each meal and before i go to bed so that is 5 times a day so 35 times a week
14-15 times. If you dont brush at least twice a day, by 50 you'll have alot of lost teeth.
Twice a day every day.
a week....a week....i would have to say about-21 times because of i brush 3 times a day, so yeah
Brush my teeth? Everyday twice a day! Brush my hair? Only when its wet, but I wash it everyday!
21 to 35 times because I have braces.
About 21 times 3 each day
Well i brush teeth atleast twice a day that makes it 7 times 2 equals 14 times in a week.





Sorry for the math :)





EVERYONE!! IF IT''S DENTAL, IT MEAN HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN A WEEK?
I brush 2 or 3 times a day.
twice a day so 14 times a week
14. (Twice a day)
twice or more a day. I try not to be too gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment