Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is it harmful in any way to brush your teeth with baking soda instead of tooth paste?

If you don't have any clue, I'd appreciate it if you don't mislead me.Is it harmful in any way to brush your teeth with baking soda instead of tooth paste?
I asked my dentist about that awhile back. She said that once in a great while is fine, but that straight baking soda is actually abrasive and can damage the enamel on your teeth.Is it harmful in any way to brush your teeth with baking soda instead of tooth paste?
I heard that using baking soda only can make teeth yellow so they add salt to prevent that.





I don't like toothpaste either but I like it better than salt and soda and those other tooth powders that taste awful. Pepsodent used to make a tooth powder that I really liked but they quit making it. Dang it.
I don't think so but if you just don't like the taste of toothpaste they make a brand called Tom's natural toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment