Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i stop from gagging when i brush my teeth?

i always gag when i brush my teeth and feel like i'm gonna throw up? How do i stop this from happening? Sometimes just thinking about it makes me gag.How do i stop from gagging when i brush my teeth?
You're thinking about it too much. Next time you brush your teeth take a huge deep breath while you scrub your tongue it'll help I hopeHow do i stop from gagging when i brush my teeth?
yeah i do this too especially when brushing the back of my tongue.....try putting a little toothpaste on your tongue and run it around the inside of your mouth....wait a few minutes and then try to brush....works for me
When I was at the orthodontist, they said if I feel like gagging, breathe from your nose and say Ah.


Maybe that will work.
i did this for a while, it will pass. just try to concentrate on somethig else
  • oil
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment