Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is there any way to clean a mascara brush?

I've never seen anyone do it. Just curious.Is there any way to clean a mascara brush?
Yes... I had to once when I went camping. I was applying some mascara when I dropped the brush on the ground. YUCK... So I cleaned it with dawn dishsoap. It took off everything. I had to let it dry before putting it back in the mascara. It worked just fine.Is there any way to clean a mascara brush?
maybe you just dust it or wash it dah
I don't think I would personally. I would just replace my mascara tubes every month.


Washing it would be really too messy.
I usually just run it under water and wipe it down with a bounty
With water and a wash cloth, or jsut water and your hand!





I do it all the time!





Make sure to dry it before putting it back in the mascara bottle.





We wouldn't want runny mascara now would we?!?!
Hi,





You can use the cream for the makeup remover and try to clean the mascara brush.i tried it and it worked
I'd try alcohol or barbacide...that way you would take care of the bacteria too.

No comments:

Post a Comment