Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How to apply powder concealer with a brush?

I just bought the Bare Essentuals Maximum Concealer Brush, and I was trying to use it with my alima concealer powder today. I don't know if I'm using it right or not... just started using concealer. can everybody tell me how to work it? Am i suppose to dip it in the powder and brush it in a circular motion or what?How to apply powder concealer with a brush?
Just saturate the tip if the brush on both sides with the concealer, and then dab it into the eye area. I would recomend going over it with a sponge to even it out and make it look more naturalHow to apply powder concealer with a brush?
You want to dip your Bare Escentuals Maximum Concealer Brush into your foundation. Tap off the excess like you would for your foundation. Then, lightly TAP your brush on the blemish or spot that you want to cover on your face. If you swirl it, the minerals won't be concentrated in one area. If you look at your face and you notice that the part you're concealing sticks out, that's okay because the next step will be to buff your face with your foundation. Once you apply your foundation, you won't be able to see your concealer at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment