Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I get one paint-brush in Neopets?

There are many kinds of brushes in Neopets. I would like to know how can I get one from tyrania, one from the lost desert, one from the fairy world and one baby brush. Please can you tell me at least how can I get one paint-brushHow can I get one paint-brush in Neopets?
Hi!


Wow Great you can speak English!


Well, I told you in the other question (In Spanish) about the paint brushes


Hehe, Is a good surprise that you Know English because is


easier in the Trading Post, In that place you can find many paint brushes, but they are so expensive, remember read my another answer for more information ^^


Good Luck!


I Hope that you can get the Paint Brush you want! =D


Greetings!How can I get one paint-brush in Neopets?
Most paintbrushes are very rare so they won't appear on the shopwiz. And unless you have a million neopoints I wouldn't reommend going after the faerie or baby paintbrush. However the neoboards do wonderful things. Ask around if anyone has good deals on the paintbrushes you want.
You have to buy it yourself from the trading post, shop wizard or auctions, get it from a random event, or you might win a paint brush as a prize from a wheel. Or else you can ask your friends to get it for your birthday or something.
You can buy Neopets paintbrushes from http://neopetsguru.com/neopets-items/neo鈥?/a> They also sell Neopoints and other stuff :)
You can go to users' shops, the trading post, auctions. You can buy a baby paint brush from The Hidden Tower. That's pretty simple. But they cost so much, like over 80,000 NPs
you can go to auctions you can trade and you can go to other people's stores

No comments:

Post a Comment