Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do so many atheists brush their teeth?

Y'all need to become Christians!





Christians don't have to brush our teeth because the Holy Spirit defeats the devil's plaque attack and the Holy Spirit fills any cavity that may try to form. Non-tooth brusher for 14 years! No more paying those evil dentist bills!





Please excuse me for my stupidity just trying to have a little fun! Hope you enjoy!





I don't feel like being an uptight Christian toinght.Why do so many atheists brush their teeth?
Sorry we can tell a true Christian by their lack of bad breath? I KNEW my coworker wasn't a true Christian! He has the Unholy Reak.Why do so many atheists brush their teeth?
Haha well everyone needs to keep those teefies clean.
Y`all need to get a hobby.
AMEN.


Haha. I'm a christian, and its pretty funny when those types of christians say things like that. I understand why most atheists hate us.

No comments:

Post a Comment