Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can i get a good stippling brush?

I live in Canada BC, so don't suggest target because there isn't any here ahah. And if it could be on the less pricey side, that would be good =)


Thanks!Where can i get a good stippling brush?
Try CoastalScents.





You can visit there website. I provided a link for you. %26lt;3Where can i get a good stippling brush?
Oh my word, you don't have a Target? You poor thing! I'm sure you have a suitable alternative, though. Do you have a Sephora store or an Ulta? They can recommend good ones.


Mine is from www.maccosmetics.com. It's fantastic! It was a bit more than I wanted to pay, but it's lasted forever and it is the only thing that covers my pale, I'm-a-redhead-and-I-have-red-cheeks skin. It's #109. I was reluctant, but when I went to the store to have my make up done, the girl recommended it as a stippling brush and it works small miracles every morning.
WalGreen's, Rite Aide, Sephora, etc.


Any drugstore or beauty shop
ebay
Make your own like most of us do.

No comments:

Post a Comment