Friday, January 8, 2010

Who Has Used The Goody Copper Brush to Fight Dandruff?

My cousin has asked me to inquire about the new copper bristle made by Goody hair products. Has anyone used it to combat their dandruff, and how have you noticed that it's affected it?Who Has Used The Goody Copper Brush to Fight Dandruff?
stay clear of this brush....i heard that the bristles melt and fall out and it cost like $12Who Has Used The Goody Copper Brush to Fight Dandruff?
Duh! The directions CLEARLY explain it is not meant to be used with a blow dryer. It is just for brushing your hair, not heat styling. It is a good product, and like any other, it should be used as directed. Report Abuse

they make your hair fall out Report Abuse

I know someone who uses one and her dandruff has disappeared. Now I bought one to see if it works on the psoriasis in my hair...


Just bought so I don't know if it is working yet. Report Abuse

I did research before I bought mine (today) and many people seem to be very, very happy with the results.





The brush is NOT supposed to be used with heat styling as the bristles can heat up so much they can burn the scalp. Report Abuse

Hi, idon't know ,because i wll first time hear about THE GOODY COPPER BRUSH!


I will doesn't recccomend to use it!


But U have dandruff problem , so U will use any dandruff sampoo but herbal like Ayur %26amp; Nyle produts because its safe for ur hair!


Bey!

No comments:

Post a Comment