Friday, January 8, 2010

Do many Americans take teeth bleach besides normal daily brush?

Hi, all





I found many Americans ( asians, white, black, etc) got perfect teeth.





How do they keep teeth white ? Do many of them have dental bleach besides normal teeth brush ? Do they have a culture pressure that needs a perfect teeth.





Because as far as I know, even though I brush teeth everyday, normally it would yellow, without cavity.Do many Americans take teeth bleach besides normal daily brush?
In America, to have mangled, yellowing teeth means you are of the lower class...white trash. Some British talk about Americans bleaching their teeth. I do not know anyone that bleaches their teeth. We do have tooth paste and mouth wash that has teeth whitener in it. Of course, you can have your teeth whitened professionally, but you will pay a pretty penny for it. I think we have fluoride in our water...maybe that is what it is I do not know.Do many Americans take teeth bleach besides normal daily brush?
I don't know anyone that bleeches their teeth, that's more of the hollywood type of crowd. You can buy toothpaste that has bleech in it if you want, which some people use. I use it sometimes, but it really doesn't make much of a difference in color from what I've noticed.





I would say most people I know just brush twice a day and floss. We have flouride in our water too, which I'm sure is the biggest reason for sparkly teeth here.
Some bleach but no most people just have a professional cleanings 2 times a year and brush and floss.
There is more fluoride in the water in America. Whiter teeth are inevitable if that's present.

No comments:

Post a Comment