Friday, January 8, 2010

Can ear mites live on a cats brush?

My cat keeps getting ear mites, can they be coming from her brush that I groom her with?Can ear mites live on a cats brush?
yes, and contrary to what some other people may have told you, you should NOT get over-the-counter ear mite treatment. You need to have the cat treated at your vet. Also, a good way to PREVENT the mites is to keep your cat on Revolution, which you can get from your vet.Can ear mites live on a cats brush?
Yes I think they can. my cats have had them before and you can buy overthe counter ear mite meds. from pets mart or any store. clean her ears out with warm water and a paper towel. I even use q-tipps to get all the crud out the use a little med. get it down in her ear as well as you can and rud her ear my cats usually like this them let her shake her head. hope this helps.
Yep. You should wash it with hot water and soap.
well possibly i would get a new brush but i wouldn't expect that
  • oil
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment