Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can i buy a lint brush/remover from in thailand pattaya?

I have tried the major supermarkets but success.


Need to remove dust and lint from my clothesWhere can i buy a lint brush/remover from in thailand pattaya?
I have seen them in Tesco and Big C here in Bangkok and Ratchaburi, give them a try if you haven't already. They would be in the section with the shower curtains and drapes if I remember right.Where can i buy a lint brush/remover from in thailand pattaya?
In a pinch you can use masking tape rolled around your hand - sticky side out - to remove lint and hair from clothing.





I have used this method for many years!





You can try the Friendship Supermarket and the the Villa Market on Pattaya 2nd Road. That's where I would check out first.
Have you tryed the carrefour department store up near the cimema ,or topps suermarket or mikes shopping mall
I think you should be able to find one at Central Pattaya or Boots.
  • oil
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment