Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you make a body brush smell good?

and it smells kind of funky, like all dusty.


i've already tried washing it w/ Mane n' Tail and it smelled great for a while then it dried and smellt a little less worse,but still smells bad..





any ideas how to improve the odor haha?How do you make a body brush smell good?
I guess I'm odd, I love the smell of horses. All aspects, even the smell of the their feet when you are trimming them. If they made a perfume that smelled like horse, I would probably fall in love every 5 min. And one of my favorite smells is saddle leather mixed with sweaty saddle blankets.





That smell on you brush may be something you have to get used to.How do you make a body brush smell good?
Why would you smell your brushes??? Anyways, after you use it it will become ';funky smelling'; again.But you can always try washing it and spraying something on it like that horse perfume??(I forget if it is sold anymore) anyways. good luck with ';desmellying'; your brushes.
well you should soak and disinfect your brushes once a month and shake out and let dry completely.....I also like to take a little bit of World Champion Peppy spray and put on my brushes, it smells soooo good, like coconut creme pie...and will give your horse a nice shine...Its one of my favorite products and it reminds me of show season.....mmmmm
There is no reason to make it smell good. You just need to get the dust off. Rub it on a curry comb and the dust will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment