Friday, January 8, 2010

How many times a day do you brush ur teeth?

I do it maybe twice a day?





I'm pretty LAZY!How many times a day do you brush ur teeth?
twice dailyHow many times a day do you brush ur teeth?
At least twice, but more depending on what I eat and if my teeth feel slimmy. When I had braces I brushed twice in the morning and once at night and after meals.
2-3
Twice a day
2 times unless I have a hot date....maybe 3
Ideally you should do as many times as possible.


But if you do that you would damage (abrade) your teeth and gums.


So a good compromise is twice daily.


Preferrably after meals.
Why? Are you my mommy?
I do it twice too. and I chew gum after lunch
usually 2
2 is good nuff.
2 times usally sometimes 1
twice a day my norm, but if i feel i need to freshen up there is nothing like that clean minty feeling after brushing
Twice a day.
i used to be lazy too, but now i'm wearing braces and i brush them almost after every single bite. when i'm not in the mood for brushing i just skip some inbetween snacks or meals.
normally twice after I get up in the morning and before I go to bed after having dinner
i brush mine about 7 times a day
I brush my teeth after I eat, so if I eat 4 times a day, then I brush my teeth 4 times a day or 5 because I need to brush my teeth in the morning even if I have not taken anything for breakfast.
twice an hour ! thats 36 times in my 18 waking hours ! am a brushaholic !
1

No comments:

Post a Comment